Frequently Asked Questions
Asked & Answered
The Washington House Restaurant is open for indoor dining, made to order takeout and outdoor seating when weather permits. We are diligently following the most recent guidelines and recommendations.
Shirts and shoes are a must and we ask men to wear shirts with sleeves. Neat casual is suggested. Patrons must wear face masks in the building.
That really depends on how leisurely a dinner you want to have and what time you want to be in your seats before the show. Doors at Sellersville Theater open half an hour before the show. If you want a fine dining experience, we recommend you plan 2 hours for your dinner, so for an 8 PM show, you may want to make your reservations between 5:30 and 6 PM. If you are thinking of a more casual dinner, between 6 and 6:30 PM will work. Just a snack? 6:30 to 7 PM.
We are grateful when people make reservations, because it helps us plan better and insures that we can give every guest an excellent experience. However, if you arrive without reservations, we will make every effort to seat you in a timely fashion if we have tables available.
We have a full service bar and an extensive wine list, priced very reasonably. We have a liquor license and are responsible for our guests’ intake of alcoholic beverages, so people are not allowed to bring in outside alcohol.
The Washington House Restaurant is open on Valentines Day, Easter, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve for lunch, and New Years Eve. We are closed Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Christmas Eve dinner, Christmas Day, and New Years Day.
The Washington House Hotel may be open on some holidays, depending upon demand. Please check our hotel calendar for availability.
Gift cards are available in any amount and can be used for purchases at The Washington House Hotel, Restaurant and Sellersville Theater and never expire. We are not able to replace lost gift cards.
The Washington House Hotel and Restaurant and Sellersville Theater’s Privacy Statement 9/14/18
This privacy statement describes our current privacy practices, as of the date above, with regard to the information we collect when you or your computer interact with us, our website, and our social media sites. By using our website, you acknowledge and understand our privacy statement and consent to the information gathering and its use as described here.
Information we collect
1) We collect your name, address, phone number, email address
2) Credit card and billing information if you purchase something from us, either by phone or through our 3rd party booking engines
3) Information you post on our social media sites
4) Information about events you like, products you buy, etc
5) Information about the browser you are using to access our site, which site you came from and location information
How we collect your information:
1) Directly from you when you call us,post on our site,purchase tickets or make reservations for the restaurant or hotel
2) By using cookies, web beacons and other browser tracking tools, including 3rd party analytics services like Google Analytics
What we do with your information:
1) We respond to your questions and suggestions
2) We improve our products or service, including faster checkins, reservations, ticket purchasing, etc
3) We look at site trends
4) We offer you other products or services we think you may like
Do we share your information?
The Washington House Hotel uses ThinkReservations to facilitate online booking of hotel rooms.
The Washington House Restaurant uses OpenTable to make online restaurant reservations possible. See their privacy statement here.
Sellersville Theater uses Etix to make online ticket purchasing possible. See their privacy statement here.
When purchasing our services online, you are agreeing to their privacy practices as well.
We do not share your information with any other 3rd parties .
We understand the importance of online security and are constantly evaluating our practices and those of our online purchase partners. We are PCI compliant and have regular external vulnerability scans. Our servers are protected with a multilayered firewall based security system.
What you can do regarding your information?
1) You can get information regarding your stored data by calling us at 215-257-3122 ext 224 or emailing at [email protected]. You have the right to request that it be deleted or corrected.
2) You can unsubscribe from our emails by calling 215-257-3122 ext 223 or by following the instructions on our emails.
3) You can decline cookies in you web browser settings and delete cookies that have already been placed on your computer or other devices.
4) You can opt out of Google Analytics tracking. Google has developed the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on; if you want to opt out of Google Analytics, you can download and install the add-on for your web browser here.