Restaurant Covid-19 Safety Measures
The Washington House Restaurant is open for indoor dining, made to order takeout and outdoor seating when weather permits.
- We continue to thoroughly clean and disinfect all areas of our restaurant, hotel and theater regularly.
- We have installed hand sanitizer stations for staff and guests in easily accessible locations throughout our venues.
- We have revised staff check in procedures. All need to self diagnose daily and stay home from work if not feeling well in any way.
- All staff have participated in training sessions regarding preparing and serving food safely under current, new circumstances.
- All surfaces are sanitized between guests.
Hotel Covid-19 Safety Measures
The Washington House Hotel is open.
- We continue to thoroughly clean and disinfected all areas of our restaurant, hotel and theater regularly.
- We have reinvented our continental breakfast to eliminate the self-serve buffet.
- All rooms will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized between guests.
- We have installed hand sanitizer stations in the hotel guest lounge and in each guest room.
- All high touch surfaces are disinfected frequently throughout the day.
- All staff must self diagnose daily and stay home for work if they are not feeling well.
- All staff have participated in training sessions regarding new procedures designed to safely accommodate our guests.