We are open for live shows with limited seating and livestream options. See "Theater Schedule" for all of our shows, and we thank you for your support!
We are doing everything we can to keep people safe and to be able to continue to present live shows. Please help us by doing your share to contain the virus. We are grateful for your patronage! Below are the protocols we have in place in order to safely host an audience.
What we ask of our patrons:
- While in the lobby, auditorium and restrooms, we ask that you have your mask covering your mouth and nose at all times. We have masks on hand if you should need one.
- Please wear your mask while seated.
- If you purchase a beverage or snack in the theater lobby, you may pull your mask down to consume it. Please replace your mask when finished.
- Please maintain a safe distance from other patrons at all times while moving about in our lobby, bathrooms and auditorium.
What we ask of the artist:
- Band and crew will check their temperatures and answer a Covid questionnaire upon arrival.
- Band and crew will wear masks when they are not on stage.
- Band and crew will maintain a safe distance from staff and patrons.
What we are doing:
- Staff will check their temperatures and answer a Covid questionnaire upon arrival.
- Staff will wear face masks at all times.
- Staff will wash hands frequently and use hand sanitizer in between hand washing.
- High touch areas are frequently disinfected.
- Auditorium, lobby, bathrooms and green room are all sprayed with a disinfectant before and after each show.
- Patrons will be be seated in every other row and Lexan plexiglass dividers will separate groups of ticket holders sitting in the same row.
- Some cabaret tables have been removed from the seating chart.
Please note: Pennsylvania requires anyone traveling from out of state to have a negative Covid-19 test within 72 hours of arriving.