We are open for live shows with limited seating and livestream options. See "Theater Schedule" for all of our shows, and we thank you for your support!
We are doing everything we can to keep people safe and to be able to continue to present live shows. Please help us by doing your share to contain the virus. We are grateful for your patronage! Below are the protocols we have in place in order to safely host an audience.
What we ask of our patrons:
1. Please wear your mask covering your mouth and nose anytime you are not seated in the auditorium.
2. Please observe physical distancing while in line for the bar, box office or restrooms.
What we ask of the artist:
- Band and crew will check their temperatures and answer a Covid questionnaire upon arrival.
- Band and crew will wear masks when they are not on stage.
- Band and crew will maintain a safe distance from staff and patrons.
What we are doing:
- Staff will check their temperatures and answer a Covid questionnaire upon arrival.
- Staff will wear face masks at all times.
- Staff will wash hands frequently and use hand sanitizer in between hand washing.
- High touch areas are frequently disinfected.
- Auditorium, lobby, bathrooms and green room are all sprayed with a disinfectant before and after each show.
- Patrons will be be seated in every other row and Lexan plexiglass dividers will separate groups of ticket holders sitting in the same row.
- Some cabaret tables have been removed from the seating chart.