We are open for live shows with in-person and livestream options. See "Upcoming Schedule" for all of our shows.
We are grateful for your support! Below are the protocols we have in place in order to safely host an audience and continue presenting live music.
- COVID-19 UPDATE: Sellersville Theater is requiring proof of vaccine or proof of a negative PCR Covid test within 72 hours to attend this event. Mask wearing is strongly recommended. When entering the auditorium, hold out your driver's license and valid vaccination card. If you do not have a vaccination card and are taking a PCR Covid test within a 72 hour window of your show, hold out your driver's license and the test result with your name visible. Please note, at-home Covid tests do not fulfill this requirement. Once your vaccination or test result is checked, you'll receive a sticker for entry.
- Staff will wash hands frequently and use hand sanitizer in between hand washing.
- High touch areas are frequently disinfected.
- Auditorium, lobby, bathrooms and green room are all sprayed with a disinfectant before and after each show.
- We have installed hand sanitizer stations for staff and guests in easily accessible locations throughout our venues.
- We strongly recommend all patrons and staff wear masks to shows.
- With the help of the web portal 'Clear Bill Of Health' we will conduct contact tracing after each show. You will hear from CBOH four days after attending an event when they will send a simple anonymous survey asking if you developed symptoms or subsequently tested positive for Covid. If there are any positive tests reported, everyone in attendance will be notified so they can take appropriate action. Be assured that no personal information is shared and CBOH does not retain any email addresses.